Hello World with pywin

Helge Stenstrom helge.stenstrom at NOSPAM.ericsson.com
Tue Feb 17 08:28:50 EST 2004

I'd like to do something similar to a Hello World program, namely a
few Windows error messages, as jokes. (Something similar to
http://shotgun.shacknet.nu:81/noterror.jpg)

Hopefully, Python is a good tool for this, but I haven't found any
good examples.

Can someone point me to Hello World examples with a Windows window,
some text, and one or two buttons. The Tk logo should not be visible,
so I suppose that I should use pywin or win32ui or something similar.

many thanks,
Helge