Funnying the From (was: OT: Recommended news reader?)

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Thu Feb 5 14:55:17 EST 2004

In article <y8rh9zfx.fsf at python.net>,
Thomas Heller  <theller at python.net> wrote:
			.
>I'm a very happy XEmacs user (although I'm mostly on Windows), but it
>seems gnus really takes its time to master.
>
>But I was very astonished to see that no other mail/news client I have
>examined allows customizing the From: address depending on the folder or
>group you are currently in.  Can that really be true?
>
>Thomas

I didn't know that "From:" *could* be customized through
common configurations.  Does anyone know how to set it
with trn(1)?  I'm not even asking for switches between
groups; just correcting my domain name to its correct
public form from whatever it is now would be a good first
step.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net