More verbose traceback

Carmine Noviello cnoviello at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:49:56 EST 2004

"Thomas Guettler" <guettli at thomas-guettler.de> wrote in message
news:pan.2004.02.03.12.19.28.751005 at thomas-guettler.de

> Hi!
>
> Has someone written a script which
> dumps a traceback in a more verbose style?
>
> This should include the information you
> see with cgitb. I like this very much.
>
> You see the values of the important variables
> in the traceback. I need something like
> this, but it should be plain ascii, not html.
>
>  thomas

Hi,
I'm working to a tool which collects all informations related to
a traceback object a saves them in XML format. There is also a
graphical program you can use to analyze dump files created by this
tool. It's name is PyCrash and you can find it at

http://pycrash.sourceforge.net

I hope that it will be useful for you.

Carmine Noviello