Installing RPM rebuild and failed dependency

Brent L Johnson brent at bjohnson.net
Fri Feb 20 19:16:32 EST 2004

> > Why can't you use the db4 packages included in RH9?
>
> Ummmmm - well... I figured there was probably a RH9
> package for the Berkeley DB but I wasnt sure what
> the package name was.  db4 eh?  I'll take a look.

Well I found a db4 package on my RH9 CD's and I tried
installing it.  It turns out that I already had it
installed.

warning: db4-4.0.14-20.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
db42a60e
        package db4-4.0.14-20 is already installed

I assume this is the package you were referring to?  OK so
what next?

- Brent