Any problems with *lots* of attributes?

Frank Millman frank at chagford.com
Fri Feb 6 00:09:01 EST 2004

aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote in message:

> You're mostly worrying about nothing; your analysis is essentially
> correct.

Thanks a lot, everybody, for the replies. I will proceed on the
assumption that I do not need to worry about this.

I have to change a lot of things in my app if I switch from lists to
attributes, and I was nervous of doing all the changes and then
finding that I had a problem. I am now reasonably confident that I
will not have a problem, and the code should be cleaner and faster
when I have finished, so I will get stuck in.

Thanks again

Frank