pygame and tutorial

Kristofer Wouk kristofer at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 18 09:34:05 EST 2004

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> ardechou wrote:
>

>>hi
>>i want to find a tutorial for pygame
>>but not on the site of pygame , just a tutorial for a beginner , to
>

> Why not on the site of pygame? There is everything you request there, most
> things on site, other tutorials are linked to.

Just agreeing here. In fact, I'm not sure if there is any documentation
available for pygame that isn't already on the main pygame site (pygame.org).
When it comes to starting an application, putting text in the main window
and things like that, I'd say have a look at the "Chimp Line By Line" tutorial
on the pygame website.

Kris