Sharing accomodation @ PyCon?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Wed Feb 25 02:55:39 EST 2004

Aahz wrote:

>In article <mailman.64.1077656623.8594.python-list at python.org>,
>Mike C. Fletcher <mcfletch at rogers.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm still looking for someone with whom to share a room at PyCon.  I'd
>>prefer the Best Western in Arlington (1 subway stop from PyCon).  I'd
>>like to book or confirm sharing someone else's booking within the next
>>few days.
>>

>For you or anyone else interested in doing this, it's probably a good
>idea to specify which dates you want, given the sprint 3/20-23 and the
>conference 3/24-26.

Good point, I'm planning on attending only the conference, as I'm coming
in on the PyCon bus from Toronto.  Nights of the 23, 24, 25, 26 (i.e.
arriving night before conference, leaving day after).  However, I guess
everyone posting there itinerary here is silly.

Let's use the PyConForCheap page on the Wiki for pairing up...

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyConForCheap2004

Scroll to the bottom to see those looking for pairings, add your name if
you want to pair or contact compatible person to share.  Take your name
off the list when you book a room.

Have fun all,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher