class vs function ???

Stephen Horne steve at ninereeds.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 18:36:56 EST 2004

Hmmm...

In my first reply, I assumed you weren't entirely serious. After all,
why include the 'c2' class definitions - completely empty and not used
in any way - if not to add a little camouflage to your calling the
'c1' function in the first snippet but not doing the matching 'call'
to instantiate 'c1' in the second case?

Now I've read the other replys, and I'm suddenly wondering if I got it
all wrong.

Nah - you were definitely having a bit of fun, weren't you! Go on,
admit it!

--
Steve Horne