the best book for learning python !?

python newbie mesteve_b at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:38:06 EST 2004

The new second edition of Learning Python is outstanding.  Not because of
the fact that it's recent (2004), but it just simply surpassed the first
edition in coverage.  Exceptions covered in 3 chapters, is one of my
personal reasons.

I actually put my Quick Python and Python in a Nutshell back on the
bookshelf, just for now, and stopped doing anything with my current Python
app (a backup program), until I've read this edition of L.P.  and inhaled
the concepts better.
You asked for books, specifically, so I won't mention the tutorials
available on the net.
Have fun,
Steve

news:b15d2792.0402161313.6902cc27 at posting.google.com...