Compiling python scripts to native code ??

Diez B. Roggisch nospam-deets at web.de
Wed Feb 18 10:53:04 EST 2004

> Thank the fu**ing Unix developer that there is nothing like this.
> Distribution binaries is a pain and not reliable. At the moment you
> can do this only on windows plattforms.

Yeah, as if distributing binaries on windows is seamless and easy - no idea
why there is a plethora of installation-creation tools like InstallShield
and so on.... Not to mention the various registry-snapshot and rescueing
tools.

apt-get install python2.3

OTH works quite well for me - no idea how these fu**ing unix developers did
that.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch