Dynamic Linking

Phil Hornby phil.hornby at accutest.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 04:00:48 EST 2004

I am just wondering if anyone has played with dynamically linking to the
pythonXX.dll?? I.e. with the aim of making a version independent extension
module. Is it possible? I.e. have the interfaces stabilised enough I have
heard that at some points functions have changed to macros obviously this
could cause problems...

Anyway if anyone has tried it I would be interested to know how successful
they were as it is something that I was thinking about trying but if people
tell me that it is going to be too problematic I may not...

Thanks...

--
Phil

"Requirements - what are they I just hack something together that does what
I think they want" ;)