When Pythons Attack (article)

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Wed Feb 11 07:13:53 EST 2004

Great article indeed...

A small suggestion. Perhaps you could continue the article
as a series. In the next edition you could add more "gotchas"
like the performance problem with string concatenation and
replacing it with "".join(...) paradigm, gotchas with
anonymous functions using lambdas in list comprehensions
w.r.t performance etc.

Alex Martelli does a decent job of listing some performance
hacks in his nutshell, but it would be great if this is
summarized as an Internet article somewhere. You would be
the right person.

-Anand B Pillai,
Python Hobbyist/Consultant,
Bangalore, INDIA.