Linebreak problem on the interactive interpreter Win2k

Jonas Galvez jonas at jonasgalvez.com
Sat Feb 21 04:07:30 EST 2004

> [Tim Peters]
> BTW, I would *expect* what you're seeing if (and only if) you have
> an environment variable set with name PYTHONUNBUFFERED (same as
> Python's -u option). That can't be used with interactive mode on
> Windows.

Thank you so much for your reply. That was it. I set that environment
variable following mod_python's instalation instructions, but didn't
see any mention to problems it could cause.

I'm gonna double check it and maybe e-mail mod_python guys so that
they add a note about this on the documentation.

Thanks again,

Jonas