advice on programming style: is multiple inheritance bad?

eltronic at juno.com eltronic at juno.com
Thu Feb 5 12:02:20 EST 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:29:20 GMT Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:
> Uwe Mayer <merkosh at hadiko.de> writes:
>
> > Michael Hudson wrote:

> objects, or
> > >
> > > Uhh, really?  Example please.
> >
> > Seems only to occur in connection with Qt. :(
>
> Ah, good, not a problem I can fix <wink>.
>
> > Code as the one below, inheriting from some Qt Widget and using
> > m.i. with new-style classes cause a Segmentation Fault on my
> > machine:
>
> Weird.  I take it you've reported this to the PyQT folks?

in my older version non-com win, mi isn't supported.
its on the 2nd or 4th page of the html doc's
maybe newer version are different, one can hope.
is no fun finding source that doesn't degrade gracefully.

not sure about the new/old style either.
you, it hurts when I do that.
doctor, quit doing that.

please forward all spam  to "me"<u%63e at f%74c.go%76>