Type emulation issues with new style classes

Chris feb04.20.netman at spamgourmet.com
Sun Feb 29 11:39:38 EST 2004

That's my bug!  That's exactly the problem I'm having.  Thanks for the info,
it looks like I'll have to create a mixin class that manually defines all
emulation methods, but will be broken for __radd__, __rsub__, __rmul__,
etc...  but as long as I make a note of it in the documentation, it should
be okay.

Thanks showing me the bug report.

Chris

news:<6O40c.5969$qX5.1972 at nwrdny03.gnilink.net>...