wxPython documentation

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Sun Feb 1 10:26:27 EST 2004

Richard James wrote:
> Why do all programmers seem to think good documention is optional?

In my humble opinion, it is not fair to say this on a Python list.
Python documentation is generally very good and Guido van Rossum is one
of the few good opensource programmers who writes good documentation as
well. The law in my .sig does not apply to Python.

Gerrit.

--
Real programmers don't write documentation:
if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.