Is there Multi-media support in Python ?

Will wstandley at netpv.com
Tue Feb 17 09:16:41 EST 2004

Thomas,

I'll check out your & DH's suggestions. I was hoping for a clean easy to do
this.

DH mentioned that someone was working on this... any idea who?

Doing it on the net is not an option we want to consider now for a varity of
reasons.

Thanks for the help - I will check out your suggestions.

Will

"Thomas Heller" <theller at python.net> wrote in message
news:lln2lqf7.fsf at python.net...
> "Will" <wstandley at netpv.com> writes:
>
> > Is there multi-media support in Python? So I can...
> >
> > 1 - play video in all the standard formats... windows & Mac?
> > 2 - play flash files
> > 3 - Power Point
> > 4 - Standard graphic formats
> > 5 - Sound in all the standard formats
> > 6 - etc
> >
> > Please note requirements: And, on video's, flash files, Power Point,
Graphic