Programmers Wanted for Computer Graphics Startup Near Philadelphia

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Sun Feb 1 14:35:15 EST 2004

>>Hey Stan,
>>
>>I don't suppose you'd post a link to a bit of demo output?
>>
>>  - Josiah
>

> Hi Josiah,
> I don't leave the demo output on the web.  For me to temporarily post
> it for you to look at, we'd first have to go through a dance that would
> involve your signing a non-disclosure.   Over the next couple of days,
> I'll send you some more information privately about what I'm working on,
> and you can decide whether you want to take it further.

Stan,

Don't worry about it.  I was just curious to know what it was about,
beyond "still and moving image manipulation".  I love screenshots.  I
also have limited experience in many of the requirements that you have,
and am in California working on my own PhD in algorithmic theory, so
that whole Pennsylvania thing is out of the question.

Good luck to you though,
  - Josiah