ANNOUNCE: Build 200 of the pywin32 extensions (win32all) available

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Feb 12 04:18:16 EST 2004

I wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I have released a new version of the win32all extensions.  I have also
> changed significantly the way I release them.

It has been brought to my attention that build 200 fails to include
'pythonservice.exe', which means Python implemented services will fail
to work.  I have added a new pythonservice.zip to the sourceforge
release page, which includes pythonservice.exe for python 2.2 and 2.3.
If you use Python services, please grab this file, and view the
README.txt for instructions.

Future builds will have this fixed.

Regards,

MArk.