[Announce] pyobfuscate

Artur M. Piwko pipene-news at pu.kielce.pl
Sat Feb 21 04:39:59 EST 2004

[Adresy w nagłówkach to mielona pułapka. Jeśli chcesz odpisać,]
[odpisz via nntp, na cGlwZW4=(at)beast.tu.kielce.pl lub wcale.]

In the darkest hour on Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:38:33 +0100 (CET),
Peter Astrand <peter at cendio.se> screamed:
> Currently, pyobfuscate does not change method names. So this should work.
> There are probably other cases with hasattr() and getattr() that fails,
> though.

Quick look at the code, found a typo.

    def gen_name():
        if random.choice((True, False)):
            # Type ilII1ili1Ilil1il1Ilili1
            chars = ("i", "I", "1")
        else:
            # Type oooOo0oOo00oOO0o0O0
            chars = ("o", "O", "0")

It should be: chars = ("i", "l", "I", "1")

Artur

--
Before the Goat of Mendes... we all must take our turn   |  Artur M. Piwko
Into the magic circle... where still the fire burns      |    AMP29-RIPE