Executing a file remotely

Hank soundwave56 at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 12 17:46:54 EST 2004

This is strictly for automated software testing on windows. Test
scripts on one machine, application under test on another machine.
This is why i need to run files remotely.

I couldn't find any specific python code that would do the job, so I
just use PsExec from www.sysinternals.com. I wouldn't consider it as a
security breach because it does require user name and password.

Thanks
Hank