where does Python stand?

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Fri Feb 6 23:21:50 EST 2004

>>Option 1:
>>Purchase a mac.
>>Get a .mac account.
>>Use iPhoto.

> No way!! I don't even consider this as an option. I was asking about
> "technologies" and "writing scripts", NOT about purchasing a machine!

>>Option 2:
>>Purchase some books at your local bookstore that explain what each of
>>these technologies do.

> This is very possible.. but I can't afford to buy "some" books, that's
> why I'm using this post and google ;)

Ben,

You missed the point of my post.  If you are having problems with
acronyms, then you likely lack the experience and/or the self discipline
to build your own photo album software to make it happen.

I would suggest you download a pre-built piece of software that will do
it for you.  It seems like Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) would
be just fine.

Good luck.
  - Josiah