any examples of great well-written web apps?

Valya Illieva zena13 at email.ynet.bg
Sat Feb 14 12:00:21 EST 2004

To whom it may concern:

     Although I never used Python for web-applications, as a web-designer I know from experience that PHP makes a better server side scripting language than Python. Since PHP has a C++ style with powerful server-side instructions, it's capable of interfacing with Form Data and MySQL which make it a better choice for web-design. Visit PHP.Net for more information.

As far as web-applications are concerned, Java makes a better choice since it has been well grounded since its inception to be cross-platform. Python is a great OOP but since your average user doesn't know what that is, it makes a better local application than it does a web-application.