Python scripts in IIS

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Feb 23 14:45:04 EST 2004

Jon Cosby wrote:

> I'm having trouble executing Python scripts in IIS. I have the error message
> "%1 is not a valid Win32 application". Anyone know what this is about?

Somewhere, something is attempting to execute an application with an
argument that contains "%1", which is normally substituted with a
variable string supplied by something else.  Clearly that isn't happening
here.

Without more detail, I doubt anyone can help much more.  Maybe you should
post some snippets of code.  Also, if the error message actually includes
more information (e.g. such as a Python traceback would have), cut and paste
the entire output rather than just retyping a part of it (if that's what you
did).

-Peter