Programmers Wanted for Computer Graphics Startup Near Philadelphia

Stan Schwartz CGStartup at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 00:12:37 EST 2004

Jarek Zgoda <jzgoda at gazeta.usun.pl> wrote in message news:<bvh1pt$c3q$3 at atlantis.news.tpi.pl>...
> Stan Schwartz <CGStartup at earthlink.net> pisze:
>
> > My name is Stan Schwartz, and I'm a University of Pennsylvania
> > Ph.D. and an independent inventor.  I'm submitting two computer
> > graphics patents to the USPTO during the next several weeks.
>
> This sounds like one of these emails, you know them:
>
> """
> DEAR SIR
> MY NAME IS ANNE-MARIE ABAHA, I AM THE WIFE OF FORMER PRESIDENT SANI
> ABAHA...
> """

There's a copy of my doctoral dissertation in the University of
Pennsylvania
library at
<http://www.franklin.library.upenn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=Schwartz,%20Stanley,%20M.&SL=None&Search_Code=NAME_&PID=23381&CNT=50&BROWSE=1&HC=1&SID=1>.
 Is there anything else I said that you want me to prove to you?