assignment statements: lists vs. strings

Duncan Booth me at privacy.net
Tue Feb 3 17:21:17 EST 2004

klaus_neuner82 at yahoo.de (Klaus Neuner) wrote in
news:3e96ebd7.0402030333.7c303cfb at posting.google.com:

> Thank you all. I have understood the point now.
>
> Klaus
>
> I would like to ask (Duncan) another question, although it is off
> topic: I have seen those small photographs in the header of articles
> quite often. How are they produced?

Do a Google search for X-Face. Some newsreaders recognise the X-Face header
line as containing a small 48x48 pixel monochrome bitmap. You can download
programs to convert from more usual bitmap formats into X-Face format then
you just have to include the header line in all your posts; most
newsreaders will let you add custom header lines fairly easily.