PEP-0315--Enhanced While Loop: An idea for an alternative syntax

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Feb 19 04:10:29 EST 2004

Paul Rubin wrote:

> What do you mean by "return value"?  Only functoins have return
> values.  It's just a value, not a return value.

You know very well what he means, you're just being difficult at this
point.

What you're suggesting has been proposed, time and time again.  And it
has been shot down, time and time again.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && &tSftDotIotE