Deploying Python _Applications_

mark mark at diversiform.com
Mon Feb 2 11:22:52 EST 2004

Seems to me the point of the question wasn't how to use distutils for
application deployment (which I don't think is what it was meant for),
but what else is out there.  To answer that, py2exe and Gordon
McMillian's Installer are available.  I can't say much more, as I'm
still puzzling out how to use them myself, but there are plenty of
people here to help.

http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe
http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/installer_dnld.html

- Mark