Python scripts in IIS

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Feb 23 16:30:43 EST 2004

Jon Cosby wrote:

> "Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote
> > Without more detail, I doubt anyone can help much more.
>
> I get the same line with all of my scripts, nothing else.

Please go back and reread the previous sentence again.  If you won't
provide some context, you won't likely get helpful answers.

I'll try again: *what* is giving you that error message?  Some program
prints it, somewhere.  Is it in a log file?  Printed to the console?
In a popup dialog box?  On the browser screen?  What exact command did you
type just before you saw that error.  Have you installed Python?
What version?  etc etc etc...

-Peter