New debugger with multiple threading support and other stuff

Nir of the Waves nir1408 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 23:24:49 EST 2004

Hello all,

I have written a modification of pdb.py that supports multiple threading and other stuff.

It still has some issues, but generally I believe it has some good improvements over the original pdb debugger.

I will appreciate any feedback (And bare patience with me since it is my first python program).

If people find it useful, should it be posted somewhere?

How, where?

Run it with "rpdb.py –h" for some explanations.

Enjoy,

Nir