Long list to numeric multi-D array

Stephen Boulet stephendotboulet at motorola_._com
Thu Feb 5 15:41:26 EST 2004

To respond to my own post, after a bit of digging, there is a much
faster way.

Coerce my list to a numarray:

    bigList = inputarray(bigList,Float64)

Then just change its shape:

     dims = [self.DUTS,self.UUTS,..,self.MEASURED]
     dims.reverse()
     dims = tuple(dims)
     bigList.setshape(dims)