Some language proposals.

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Wed Feb 25 06:48:06 EST 2004

Paul Prescod <paul at prescod.net> writes:

> I disagree. Closures are rare in Python because Python is primarily an
> OOP language.

I disagree, Python is a multi-paradigm language ... I fail to see how
this has any bearing on the use of closures ... all of which is
irrelevant to my original point, which was to note out that saying
"people don't use it much" is not a very convincing argument for not
fixing something that is broken ... because the very fact that it is
broken probably contributes to people not using it much.