More verbose traceback

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Feb 5 07:30:58 EST 2004

tweedgeezer at hotmail.com (Jeremy Fincher) writes:

> Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> wrote in message news:<m3fzdsbbeo.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk>...
> > I believe there's a patch on SF (to cgitb) that does this.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > mwh
>
> I'm pretty sure this was integrated into 2.3; cgitb has a text function, at least.

Ah, OK.  I recall some discussion about how the patch wasn't really
The Right Thing(tm), but noone had the time do The Right Thing(tm) and
whether it should just be checked in anyway but not the outcome.
Looks like it went in.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I also fondly recall Paris because that's where I learned to
  debug Zetalisp while drunk.                          -- Olin Shivers