Book Sale

Craig Edgmon cedgmon at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 28 18:54:21 EST 2004

Sorry to spread this anouncement this way, but I thought for some of us
newbies it would be a good plug.

I was in buying some of the standard Python books at Half Priced Books
in Burnaby BC over on Loheed and I was informed that they will have a
sale on yellow tagged items all next month. Here is how it works: You
give them $20 (can) and they give you a fairly big box. However many
yellow tagged books you can stick in the box you can keep. I do not know
if it is in every location and if there will be many python books, but
they open at 9:30 am and I will be the tall dorky guy with glasses and a
leather jacket.

Hope this is of some help.