Problem Sending Data with SocketServer.ThreadingTCPServer

UrgeOverkill cwarren at syscononline.com
Thu Feb 19 18:01:51 EST 2004

I'm having a problem sending data from a socket server.  The server
side reports that it has sent 4845 bytes but the client reports only
1448 bytes received.  The kicker is that this ONLY happens accross the
internet...  I've tested this with multiple connections.  If I run the
same server and client, connect them locally I don't have a problem
with byte totals.  Is there a timeout that I need to set... I've
looked at and change several SOL_SOCKET parameters (i.e. SO_SNDBUF,
etc) but this hasn't fixed my problem... This is the last thing I need
to fix on this and any help would be greatly appreciated...