Import no longer works in Python 2.3.x

Matt Whiteley matt at cynetix.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:28:45 EST 2004

Hmm, didn't want to have to hard code paths really. I can't understand
what's been broke all of a sudden. I know there's a fair bit of thought gone
into the os.path logic but I can't seem to find anything that relates
directly to my problem.

Thanks Anyway,
Matt

news:8cf2994e.0402120714.1b0e6ff0 at posting.google.com...