Sharing Pipes in win32

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 05:53:07 EST 2004

NotW> From: Nir of the Waves [mailto:nir1408 at hotmail.com]
NotW> In windows platforms how can I make two processes hold two ends of the
same pipe?
NotW> os.pipe() returns reader and writer descriptors but how do I export
one of the ends to another process?
NotW> Note: popen() is not good for me since the new process is left without
tty input and output.

I honestly don't know if this is what you're after,
 but it might be worth investigating.

http://starship.python.net/crew/tmick/#process

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk