Python and C

hermes at numericable.fr hermes at numericable.fr
Fri Feb 20 06:03:31 EST 2004

Hi, this may be a newbie question, as I'm quite new to python but I'd rather get
your points of view instead of wasting a week or two on a wrong way

I'm using python 2.3 on a mandrake brand new system

My problem : I'd like to use a complex C program under python.
After few researchs I tested SWIG, which seems to work for me exept that I'd
like to be able to
use a C function under python that has this prototype

void Fitimp(double *x1, double *x2... )

these double parameters are lists of double precision number.
The python script will read this datas from files, So i'd like to know how to
transform a python list of double precision float to a C double * variable

Thx for your help

Gilles A