pygame + py2exe = bad exe. why?

Erik Bethke erikbethke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 21:32:06 EST 2004

M.E.Farmer wrote:
> Hello Erik,
> Have you ever seen pygame2exe.py?
> It is a py2exe script for pygame.

Hello M.E. Farmer,

Thank you for your response.  I looked into it and I discovered this
speedbump:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/pygame-users/2244073

"pygame-users
Re: [pygame] Pygame2Exe problems
by Zak Arntson other posts by this author
Dec 7 2004 8:38PM messages near this date Re: [pygame] Pygame2Exe
problems | Re: [pygame] Pygame2Exe problems

Well heck, this means that the pygame2exe.py program needs to be
updated. If I can get it working tonight, I'll post my results. I'm
going to be studying, though, so I can't promise anything. (It may be
quicker for me to just put Python and Pygame onto the CD).