Help With Hiring Python Developers

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 3 23:47:20 EST 2004

fuego <fuego13 at excite.com> wrote:
> My company (http://primedia.com/divisions/businessinformation/) has
> two job openings that we're having a heckuva time filling.  We've
> posted at Monster, Dice, jobs.perl.org and python.jobmart.com.  Can
> anyone advise other job boards that might be helpful?  Also, feel free
> to have a look at the job description and let me know if there is
> anything that we're missing.  This is the first time we've recruited
> specifically for these Python and Zope, as we've had internal
> advocates who have brought its use to critical mass.
> http://jobs.primediabusiness.com/ar/internal_programmer_analyst/index.htm
>
> Thanks in advance!

You are not being realistic.
    - "email marketing" means spams.
    - "Perl and/or Python" and " "Zope and Plone" indicate that you
      don't know what you are doing, so you're simply listing what any
      clueless HR would be doing.
    - Manhattan, New York is expensive place to live in, even you're
      paying Manhattan dollar.

Instead of listing what I should know, why don't you list what I would
be doing?  That is, what problems do you need to solve?

	Yours truly,
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
Open Geometry Consulting