Time for : comp.lang.python.newbies ??

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:52:08 EST 2004

> Maybe a time for a new discussion group along that suggested
> by the Subject line ?

I would hesitate to change too much about this list. I spend about 1 hr. per
day (probably too much) perusing the technical explanations, musings, and
rants--and hoping to learn enough to reply with an answer sometimes.

As far as lists go, this is my favorite, and I've subscribed to lists in a
variety of fields. I'm afraid that scaring off newbies would remove some of
the charm of this list.

--
James Stroud, Ph.D.
611 Charles E. Young Dr. S.