Display Adapter Information from Registry?

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Fri Dec 3 10:14:39 EST 2004

Let's see, there are tools that do what you want but you are
being told not use them?  If you use py2exe to bundle up all
your commercial software (with extensions) and then Inno Setup
to create a setup.exe file for setting everything up, nobody
ever knows about Python, extensions, etc.  This eliminates the
need to have Python (and any extensions) installed on the
target machines.  I (and many others) do this for all my
Windows software that is to be distributed.

Hope information helps.
Larry Bates