Boo who? (was Re: newbie question)

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Tue Dec 21 02:58:52 EST 2004

    Doug> I already stated that I will not mention boo again, to
    Doug> comply with Fredrik's wishes and yours.  I will refer to

Relax, and go ahead talking about Boo all you want. I for one enjoy
reading about it, and probably many others as well. Some people may
bitch about it, but, well, that's what people do on usenet.

    Doug> only. But I will not be intimidated by the likes of Fredrik
    Doug> Lundh.  Trollers will be held accountable.  If it continues

As mentioned elsewhere it's technically not trolling, but rather old
fashioned flaming. Usenet is free-for-all, so people can expect to be
flamed occasionally, often without good reason. It's quite rare in
c.l.py but it happens. Often all you can do is to swallow it, unless
the person in question just lost their temper for a moment and is
willing to apologize. That is not not always the case.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb