Python Docs. Hardcopy 2.4 Library Reference, interested?

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Wed Dec 8 13:26:08 EST 2004

Is anyone interested in purchasing a hardcopy version of the Python 2.4
Library reference?

That is, assuming it was NOT  a direct print of current html/pdf versions.

So, nicely formatted for a printed book (spiral bound probably), with
several indexes as appropriate, or perhaps a permutted index.

I'm thinking about doing this through lulu.com or cafepress, but it's going
to take a lot of work to make a really nice printed version of the library
reference from the LaTex source files (even via sgmlconv). Also wondering if
I can get bleeds from either of these sites.

So, before I waste my time. Is anyone interested in such a beast? And if so,
how much would you be willing to spend?

On demand printing still looks expensive to me. :-(

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

(oh gee, but no NLMs anymore )

_