Tibia 0.1 DOM-based website editor

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Mon Dec 13 03:23:01 EST 2004

[Robert]
> Tibia is an in-browser editor for web pages. It allows you to quickly
> and easily modify the content of your web pages. It allows you to
> directly view, edit, and save files on your webserver.

Very impressive!  I ran into a couple of difficulties but otherwise it's a
great tool.

I had to hard-code a username - does it require you to use HTTP
authentication before it will work?  If so, it would be good if you
mentioned that in the documentation.

It also erased my HTML file when I tried to save my changes.  8-)  I'll
try to track that one down if I get the chance.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com