How is Python designed?

Limin Fu fulimin_yuan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 10:13:53 EST 2004

It seems that we focused on different things. I was
talking about the example I have given for arithmetic
evaluation. And you focused the AST-based evaluation,
which, I belive, is different from my example. I also
agree that they called the functions for the same
number of times, the difference is how they are
called.

Resursive function is a function called itself. Am I
wrong?

I'm sure the code in my example is recursive. As I
have said, you may show those codes I gave as example
to somebody know C++ well to check if it is recursive.

Best regards,

Limin