Python 3.0

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Mon Dec 13 08:10:36 EST 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:44:02 -0600, rumours say that John Hunter
<jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu> might have written:

>I'm a little confused by your request to send and receive email
>without accessing the internet, since email generally travels over the
>internet.  Do you only want to handle email over an internal network?
>Or did you mean that you wanted to do this without accessing an
>internet browser such as Internet Explorer?  I'm guessing the latter.

I guess he doesn't want the email *originating* application to access
the internet; rather to use some local MAPI object-model which then
takes care to forward messages over the local network or whatever the
setup is.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.