your favorite quick reference? (was Python Docs. Hardcopy 2.4 Library Reference, interested?)

beliavsky at aol.com beliavsky at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 12:59:34 EST 2004

O'Reilly has CD bookshelves http://cdbookshelves.oreilly.com/ ,
combining their books on a topic into a CD, for various subjects,
including Perl, but not yet for Python. I own the paper copies of
several of their Python books. A single CD containing their books

Jython Essentials
Learning Python, 2nd Edition
Programming Python, 2nd Edition
Python & XML
Python Cookbook
Python in a Nutshell
Python Pocket Reference, 2nd Edition
Python Programming on Win32
Python Standard Library

would be a great purchase, especially if upgrade prices were available
when new editions of books like "Python in a Nutshell" were released,
to keep up with changes in the language. I wonder who at O'Reilly can
be contacted to lobby for this.