Html or Pdf to Rtf (Linux) with Python

Axel Straschil axel at straschil.com
Tue Dec 14 10:02:34 EST 2004

Hello!

Sorry Cameron, I was replying, now my folloup ;-):

> Are you trying to convert one document in particular, or automate the
> process of conveting arbitrary HTML documents?

I have an small CMS System where the customer has the posibility to view
certain Html-Pages as Pdf, the CMS ist Python based. I also thought
about
passing the Url to an external converter Script, but found nothing ;-(

> What computing host is available to you--Win*?  Linux?  MacOS?
> Solaris!?

Linux

> Is Word installed?

No.

> OpenOffice?

Yes.

> Why have you specified Python?

Becouse I like Python ;-)
The System behind generating the HTML-Code is written in Python.

Thanks,
AXEL.