new comp.lang.python mirror at lampfroums.org--any Linux, Apache, MYSQL, Python Apps?

astro mcgucken at jollyroger.com
Wed Dec 8 05:10:42 EST 2004

Hello all,
We have set up new linux, apache, mysql, python, perl, and php forums
at http://lampforums.org .

comp.lang.python is at: http://lampforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=18

The interface allows your posts to appear immediately on the forums,
and also to private message other users.

Your posts will appear on the usenet too.

We've also started a number of forums devoted to popular LAMP
applications such as oscommerce, cafelog, postnuke, phpnuke, gallery,
coppermine, and more, for which there aren't any specific usenet
groups.

I've used a few python applications, but what are the most popular LAMP
(Python) CMS's?

Please let us know if you'd like to see any more forums.

The LAMP forums include:

alt.apache.configuration
comp.lang.perl.misc
comp.lang.php
comp.lang.python
comp.os.linux.hardware
comp.os.linux.misc
comp.os.linux.networking
comp.os.linux.setup
mailing.database.mysql

The LAMP application forums include:

LAMP Open Source Portals
Drupal Geeklog Mambo Open Source PHP-Nuke phpWCMS phpWebS

Open Source LAMP Content Management Systems
CMS, Postnuke, PHPnuke, Drupal, Mambo

Open Source LAMP Ecommerce
Oscommerce, Zen Cart, CubeCart

Open Source LAMP Wiki
phpwiki, tikiwiki.org

LAMP Open Source Photo Management
Gallery, Coppermine

Open Source LAMP Mailing Lists
phplist

Open Source LAMP Blogs
b2evolution Nucleus pMachine Free WordPres

Open Source LAMP Forums / Bulletin Boards: phpBB2, SMF, phorum
phpBB2 SMF phorum

LAMP Open Source CMS Polls: Advanced Poll , phpESP, PHPSurveyor
Advanced Poll phpESP PHPSurveyor

Please let us know what other forums/features you would like to see at
http://lampforums.org .

mcgucken at authena.org

--
astro